Lamprey Health Care, one of NH’s oldest Community Health Centers, is pleased to announce we have a part time opening for a Fellowship Program Coordinator to coordinate all aspects our newly-launched Nurse Practitioner Training Program.
This role will provide key support with planning and assisting the academic, operational and financial activities to include:
- curriculum and scheduling management
- evaluation processes
- compliance requirements.
- Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Excellent written, organizational and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint required
- Recent related experience with Fellowship or Residency coordination is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com