Lamprey Health Care, one of New Hampshire’s oldest community health centers, is seeking an experienced and highly qualified Behavioral Health Clinician (LICSW) to join our Nashua family practice clinic. The candidate must have thorough working knowledge of behavioral medicine and evidenced based treatments for both medical and mental health conditions, be able to work well with clients and the primary care team, be able to work in a fast paced, patient-centered care environment with an interdisciplinary team in rural and urban communities.
Duties will include:
- conducting behavioral health assessments using evidenced-based screening tools
- using motivational interviewing techniques
- working with patients to adopt healthy lifestyles
- collaborating with Psychiatrists, Primary Care Physicians and other staff
- overseeing case management meetings
- providing treatments to persons with mild impairments, those coping with situational stress, and sometimes stabilized persons with serious mental disorders.
The candidate must be able to work with all ages with treatment often encompassing behavioral aspects of healthcare, including pain management, smoking cessations, etc.
- Between session consultative visits may be asked throughout the course of the day.
- Visits are often timed around the medical provider.
- The candidate will be required to carry a full caseload with productivity expectations.
- Master’s Degree and LICSW required.
This is a salaried position (NOT fee for service) and offers a sign on bonus of $2,500
We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Equal Opportunity Patient Care Provider and Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org