Lamprey Health Care, New Hampshire’s oldest Community Health Center, is seeking a full time Community Health Worker (CHW) for our Raymond site.
Responsibilities will include:
- cultural outreach to assist patients in understanding their plan of care
- helping coordinate patient’s health services
- educating patients to adopt positive health choices
- assisting patients with needed follow up medical appointments.
This role also has a large focus on conducting community outreach and health education to inform the community of the many services offered by our dynamic integrated health team.
Skills and Abilities:
- Recent related experience in community outreach and/or patient advocacy or community-based setting such as social services is preferred.
- Proficient understanding of community resources and demonstrated ability to prioritize work assignments.
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to function well within an interdisciplinary team, while demonstrating an understanding and sensitivity to a diverse population and availability to adapt hours to meet the needs of patients.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred.
- Successful completion of a Community Health Worker training program is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Patient Care and Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com