Website Partnership for Successful Living
This position coordinates a continuum of service delivery for those with a mental illness, who are homeless or in need of a variety of services. Collaboration will occur between the Clinical Care Coordinator and other Program Managers to ensure the continuum of the service delivery. It requires development and implementation of service provision within Harbor Homes, Inc. and the Partnership For Successful Living. The coordinator’s duties shall include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Takes referrals from local agencies, providers, and NH Hospital.
- Provides intake and consumer placement, clinical evaluation and screen applicants for admission to housing programs and coordinates all housing referrals.
- Assesses level of care required to meet the needs of each referral.
- Insures that all clinical documentation is in place before entry into services.
- Provides continued care management until client is successfully placed in appropriate services.
- Identify needs and provides clinical training to all staff through the Partnership for Successful Living Training Institute.
- Engage in development and administration of quality assurance and outcome measures that reflect the effectiveness of activities and/ or programs.
- Participate in public speaking forums and interface with the Board of Directors as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Individual must possess these skills abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the primary functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some combination of skills and abilities and to possess the necessary physical requirements with or without the aid of mechanical services to safety perform the primary functions of the job.
- Physical requirements include ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction; pick, pinch, type or otherwise work primarily with fingers.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Primary function includes activities in which the individual must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to employees.
- Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication and make fine discrimination in sound.
- Ability to exert up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Primary functions involve sitting most of the time.
- Walking or standing is required occasionally.
- Visual acuity sufficient for work which deals largely with preparing and analyzing data and figures, accounting, transcriptions, computer terminal operations and extensive reading.
- Ability to perform repetitive or routine duties working from detailed instructions and under standard procedures.
- Requires decision-making abilities.
- Ability to endure periods of heavy workload or excessive stress over a reasonable length of time.
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions and respond appropriately to unexpected situations.
- Generally Monday through Friday
- Day shift
- Occasionally longer hours required.
- Master’s Degree in Mental Health discipline
- Certification and/or license preferred
- Five years experience in a mental health setting.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com